buy gold and silver bullion

Thursday 17 January 2013

The Financially Collapsing World Of Debt‏ Will be Saved by Gold

"I have been outlining this evolution to you for more than a decade. This article touches on it, but does not outline it. This article smells it but does not yet fully appreciate it. This process is behind the ascendancy of the euro despite every bear argument to the settlement currency of choice.
This is happening in the marketplace, and not behind closed doors in smoke filled rooms. Yes, there are closed doors involved in it, but they are free market proponents. I know more about this than even the people who have already adopted a name for it.

Gold is going to and beyond $3500 based entirely on this initiative certain to become completed as a reality. It is already happening right in front of your eyes, but the world is still blind to it.



  • This is why gold will rise to $3500 and beyond, but never do a 1980 fall again.
  • This is why silver is a great trading vehicle, but not a great long term holding.
  • This is why I have invested $32,000,000 in my own approach towards gold.
  • This is why I sold ALL of my personal material treasures to make this investment when only I would do it.
  • This is why I took on large debt to accomplish my plan.
  • This was the basis for my career interview by Forbes in Dec 2000.

No government fund, no gold bank, and no long cycle analyst can stop the progression of gold. The capitalization of the forces behind gold will overcome all these other bearish considerations. I say this because I know this, not because I think this.

I knew gold's first most important number was $1650 11 years ahead of time. I did not think it. I am telling you now because I know it that gold will go to and beyond $3500. It will be gold that saves a financially collapsing world of debt."

- Source: Recent post by the legendary Jim Sinclair of JSMineset:

http://www.jsmineset.com/