buy gold and silver bullion

Tuesday 12 April 2011

Thursday night meeting of the SLA in London?

 Update from Max about the SLA tour:

"After we leave Dublin – we’ll be arriving in London on Thursday. I am thinking about having an SLA rally in London – contingent on whether or not Channel 4 will be following through with their invitation to have me on their “10 o’clock live” show. They are thinking of covering the banking scandals and asked if I would be available to appear on the show during David Mitchell’s debate segment, but they have not yet confirmed. I spoke with David Mitchell who seems keen on this, but you never know If they’ll decide to go ahead (this is in fact the third invite). If not, I can do an SLA rally instead. Anyone have suggestions for venues in London for this? Thanks."

 

90% US Silver JUNK Coins PRE-1965 1 oz OUNCE MIXED LOT