buy gold and silver bullion

Saturday 12 January 2013

Ben Davies - Gold is Set Up for a Vertical Price Explosion

“Looking at the 10 parameters we focus on, I would say the likelihood of a descent to the downside is probably quite limited now based on those parameters. In fact, I feel completely the other way, I think people are giving up.

But I would go so far as to say that I’m very disappointed the market hasn’t behaved better. I’ve been trying to rationalize to myself, has anything changed? In fact, if anything I think the prospects for gold have improved. And the more gold stays at this price (consolidating), it actually sets up for that last sort of epic move in the market which starts to go really exponential.

The more sideways action you have, it normally leads to a higher vertical action. I fundamentally believe that will still come to pass.”


- Ben Davies via a recent King World News interview, read the full interview here: