buy gold and silver bullion

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Why I Favor Silver Over Gold



Chris Duane of "The Greatest Truth Never Told" released an amazing video breaking down why you should choose silver over gold as your primary investment of Choice. 

I am a strong advocate of diversification and believe that you should have a portion of your income divided into both gold and silver, although I strongly lean towards silver as my primary investment.

As explained nicely in this video, silver is not only a monetary metal like gold, but is also an industry metal that is being rapidly consumed and is in just about everything we use in our modern lives.

The reasons to invest in silver are countless. I believe this video does an amazing job at breaking down the pro's and con's of both metals. It is definitely worth 12 minutes of your time.